Backend Developer (remote)
Ghent - Leadcamp - Full-time
Who or what is Leadcamp?
Leadcamp is transforming the way salespeople close deals.
B2B is no more. People buy from people, but to enable salespeople to do this, we need to free them from the pain of data entry and analysis, clicking around tools and their CRM and memorizing dozens of tasks while trying to keep everything in check.
Leadcamp removes the friction by using advanced first-party data capture and automated analysis of prospects. Through guided selling and intent-driven cadences, we empower sales teams to do what they love and guide them to a "closed won". Finally, we enable managers to steer where needed, using revenue intelligence.
Leadcamp unleashes the potential of every seller to turn them into top performers.
- You are a key member of the development team and responsible for feature and functionality implementations for the backend API and associated services.
- You can identify potential problems and risks and can suggest solutions or optimizations.
- You participate in our technical conversations and come up with new ideas or suggestions and solutions for common problems or newly discovered risks or bugs.
- You maintain, optimize and improve the code quality.
Who you are
- Ideally, you have some years of experience as a developer. This is with larger software systems or enterprise applications, but if you would like to apply as a junior developer and you are eager to learn and to grow as a developer, we can support and assist you in this journey.
- You have hands-on experience with PHP frameworks and the OOP paradigm, as well as the knowledge and understanding of relational databases.
- You understand the client-server architecture and have experience with RESTful based APIs, (web) security and data integrity.
- You can work autonomously with a problem-solving mindset.
- Fluent or professional knowledge and understanding of the English language.
- Experience with cloud infrastructures, regarding load balancers, distribution systems and queueing services.
- Experience with SaaS design for enterprise-grade applications.
- Understanding of design patterns and best practices with the ability to justify them.
- You have the burning desire to write documentation.
What you’ll get
- You’ll be part of an open and flexible team with ample possibilities to take initiative and to show responsibility. You’ll be included in the entire product development process with the freedom to bring your own ideas and suggestions to the table.
- You can work fully remote with the option to meet in person for whenever you feel fit. To discuss any current hurdles, ideas, or to just grab a beer and have a chat.
- We’ll give you the freedom and opportunity to grow as a developer and to challenge yourself, working on a fast-growing technologic feat, to have a high impact from day one.
- And a salary (of course)
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and do you see this as a challenge?
Apply today or just reach out to us if you have any questions!