Leadcamp is transforming the way salespeople close deals. By freeing them from the pain of data entry and analysis, clicking around in tools and their CRM, and memorizing dozens of tasks, Leadcamp allows salespeople to focus on building relationships with their customers.
Leadcamp unleashes the potential of every seller to turn them into top performers.
The tool removes the friction in sales by using advanced first-party data capture and automated analysis of prospects. This allows sales teams to do what they love and guides them to a "closed won". Finally, Leadcamp enables managers to steer where needed, using revenue intelligence and a coach-the-coaches approach.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an ambitious and independent Demand Generation Specialist to help us achieve our aggressive growth goals.
- You will be responsible for managing and optimizing lead generation strategies, executing demand generation and marketing campaigns, and building and managing the campaign calendar.
- In addition, you will be responsible for sourcing topics and creating original content for emails, landing pages, and ads. You will also be responsible for setting and measuring goals for increasing followers, engagement, and overall traffic.
- The proof is in the pudding, so Leadcamp will be your main tool for acquiring leads. You will also leverage the power of Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, GA4, Hotjar, and Google Optimize to help us grow our brand awareness.
- Your goal should be to drive growth by balancing a mix of digital and traditional acquisition channels, using multi-touch omnichannel nurture programs to engage prospects.
- You are responsible for creating KPI dashboards that provide transparency in campaign performances. You analyze campaign results in detail and make data-based adjustments to improve our results.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop enablement and feedback loops for continuous optimization.
- Support the Leadcamp “Sound of Sales” podcast production from concept through to promotion, logistics, and follow-up.
- Retarget, retarget, retarget.
- Build a community around Leadcamp and its innovative products.
Are you the one?
You agree with us that conferences in Belgium are boring and you'd rather be strategizing the next big campaign than ageing your pants at some second-rate event. You have demonstrable experience scaling (online) businesses. Ideally, you have both paid and organic traffic funnels built. You have experience in B2B SaaS selling. You combine at least 3 years work experience as a Growth Marketer with a very good knowledge of English and technical marketing skills, a strong commercial insight and a data-driven growth mindset focused on experimentation, automation and results.
- We are looking for someone with at least three years of experience in demand generation in a fast-growing environment, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- The ideal candidate would be experienced in content creation for awareness and demand generation campaigns, with a strong understanding of SEO/SEM.
- Excellent communication skills, English is our preferred company language.
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Aspire to create a positive attitude workplace that rewards achievers
- Experience with and understanding of traditional, digital and emerging channels to create demand.
- Experience growing a database organically and generating warm leads.
- Ability to learn new technologies, products and systems quickly.
- Creative, innovative, resourceful, with the ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities.
- Most of all, a general "can do whatever it takes"-attitude to solve any problem and win at any challenge.
Why Join us today?
- We are a small yet highly ambitious company.
- You will be a key person in accelerating our growth.
- Joining the company this early will give you access to unmatched growth opportunities.
- Enjoy a fully flexible “hybrid” work culture: work partly in our offices, and partly remotely – at home or from another workspace
- Market competitive salary & benefits
Apply today or just reach out to us if you have any questions!